Wednesday, October 25, 2006

TENS

TEN THINGS THIS OR THAT
01. Love or money: love then MONEY has to follow
immediately (Hah!)
02. Hard liquor or beer: nothing, I don’t take
alcoholic drinks
04. One night stands or relationships: definitely
relationship
05. Television or internet: INTERNET! Don’t argue
06. Pepsi or coke: coke and it has to be light
07. Wild night out or romantic night in:
whatever
08. colored or black and white pictures: prefer both..
09. Phone or in person: definitely in person
10. Friendster or myspace: ain't it obvious yet?


TEN HAVE YOU EVERS
01. Have you ever been caught sneaking out:
hahahaha YES.
02. Have you ever skinny dipped: no
03. Have you ever done something you regret: many
but I have lived to accept it and think of it as a
lesson...as if I have a choice
04. Have you ever bungee jumped: nah, wanted to try
it though
05. Have you ever been on a house boat: yup, t’was fun
06. Have you ever finished an entire jaw breaker:
Nah... haven't tried it actually
07. Have you ever wanted someone so badly it hurt:
yup
10. Have you ever been caught by your parents
doing it? Nah, not my style to do it where/when
there is danger of being discovered

TEN EMOTIONS
01. Are you missing someone right now: I always do
miss someone
02. Are you happy: Nope
03. are you talking to anyone right now: nope , im
home alone..
04. Are you bored: a bit. Yes
05. Are you German: nope, although if being a
German would mean I’d get Heidi klums look them I
WAN'T TO BE A GERMAN (Wishful thinking ...)
06. are you Irish: nah,hev an Irish temper though..
07. Are you French: I wish!
08. Are you Italian: hope I can cook like an Italian
09. Are your parents still married: yes and
no, don’t ask
10. Do you like someone right now: well , yes
idvcs

No comments: