Friday, October 27, 2006

Friends

This morning I saw the people that used to work with in Citibank US at the lobby of Union bank plaza, I was happy and sad to see them. Happy because I missed most of them and sad because I keep missing them and we won’t be working together anymore…most of them are not with Citibank anymore just like me. I have made lots of friends there (almost everybody actually) but then there are some people that became “close friends” to me. Here are the friends that I miss so much:
Gina – hi gurl! my first buddy up and my buddy all the way! The “bangko sentral ng WG” and Tony and I hate her for being too nice. But we love her anyway!
Tony- We started as good friends (kasama sa pagtakas pag may lakad nyhahaha!) Then we had a “tampuhan” over something and after talking about it we we can say we that made it through the rain, hahaha!
Paul p. -the “monster” as we call him (not because he looks like a monster! hi Paul!) But because he is really good on what he does. Too bad he already resigned from the company and so I will just forever miss him.
Angelo –Only one thing about this ex-rock band vocalist Hahaha!. If you want a drinking buddy Angelo is always free (ngarag na kung ngarag!)

I really miss you guys!!!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

wow... and senti-senti mo naman...

kunsabagay, the more we grow older, the more we know how to cherish the things/moments when we were still younger... hehehe... kahit na di pa gaano katagal.

oh! the wonder years... make me want to go back in time and undo the mistakes i did... sana may take two sa totoong buhay, diba lola?

Jo said...

are we that old to be talking this way lolo?