Tuesday, October 31, 2006

EX TALK : -(courtesy of vK)

Longest relationship:
> 10 years
Shortest relationship:
> 1 month
How many people have you broken up with?
> 3? cant really remember
How many times have you truly been in love?
> 3?lol memory gap (what’s with all the 3’s?)
How many boyfriends/girlfriends have told you
that
they love you?
> all of ‘em
Have you ever thought that you were going to
marry the person you were with?
> we always thought it would end that way right?
Have you ever loved someone so much that it
hurt?
> ouch!
Have you ever made a boyfriend or girlfriend cry?:
> I think yes..
Have you ever cried over a boyfriend or
girlfriend?:
> wah! the pain , the agony…
Are you happy being single or in relationships?:
> single by faith I can live with it , having someone who cares isn’t bad at all..
Have you ever cheated on a boyfriend
or girlfriend?
> no , I’m too loyal.
Have you ever been cheated on?
> yes
What is the most important PART of being in a
relationship?’
> the sharing , the loving…
What is the worst part of being in a relationship?
> lies, if there’s any
Worst relationship?
> the last last one
Have you ever had your heart broken?
> yes , into million pieces
Do you talk to any of your exes?
> used to , not anymore
If you could go back in time and change things to
where you could still be with one of your exes,
would you?:
> nope ,that I do not wish to do.
Do you think any of your exes feel the same way?
> I know they want me back (all of 'em!)
What is your ideal boyfriend or girlfriend?
> there is no such thing
Do you believe that you are a good boyfriend or
girlfriend?
> I was and still is
Have you dated people who were not good to
you?:
> err no
Have you been in an abusive relationship?:
> not really abusive but it was painful
Name your most memorable ex if you have had 1:
> all of them remains in my memory
Have you dated someone older than you?:
> err ata , cant really remember
What are two things that all of your exes had in common:
> tall , tall
When is the last time that you were in a serious
relationship?
> I’m in a serious relationship right now
Do you believe everyone deserves a second
chance?
> well , depends.
Believe in love at first sight?
> I really don’t know
Ever dated two people at once?:
> well I had a lunch date and a dinner date same day with 2 different guys
Do you want to get married?:
> y not?
Do you have something to say to any of your
exes?
> you cant have me back , hah!
Ever stolen someone’s boyfriend or girlfriend?
> that is just so not me
Do you believe in true love?
> I guess so
Does heartbreak really feel as bad as it sounds?
> one word : Damnation!

No comments: