Thursday, July 05, 2007

December Affairs

I don’t know what’s with my being involved with people who were born on the month of December. The horoscope says that Aquarius & Sagittarius gets along really well; the thing is I am not a believer of such crap .Now here’s a list of Sagittarians who is on one way or the other had a close (encounter lol!) connection in my life.

December 2 – Ex bf’s birthday
December 3 – another Ex’s bday
December 3 – my bff’s birthday
(Jennifer Bautista- bff’s elementary until college)
December 15 – another Ex’s bday
December 16 – another bff’s birthday

There, & I only stated those that were close to moi, maybe the stars really is the one who can tell who you can really get along well with. Must make an appointment with Manang Bola, perlas na bilog huwag tutulog-tulog!

No comments: