Thursday, November 09, 2006

WeBe!


I will AGAIN be joining Citibank US, surprise surprise!
Not really. I made a request to be transferred to that nosebleed account again because I miss the stress , the hovering overweight boss of ours and my wailing sessions if I become too frustrated and dissatisfied with my work .this time around though I will be working with different team members, which is good (I think). Aina is still our QA goddess and I’m happy about that because I missed her while I’m with HBaC (HSBC).my short work stint at HBaC spoilt me, it made me too relax and too comfy, there you are not pressured to keep up with everybody about anything you just DO your job and that’s it.
Heaven isn’t it? I’m going to leave heaven to go to The Kitchen (Limbo)
Why you may ask? because I hate the attitude of one of my bosses there in heaven (he’s an ass) and the whole team will relocate their asses somewhere else (basta dun where I do not want to be lol)Now,I welcome my bitchy,ranting ass back to Citibank , cheers!

No comments: