Tuesday, November 21, 2006

Just survey:

Breakfast food :
>coffee and pancakes

Favorite cartoon character:
>Eduardo in Fosters home for imaginary friends

Given anyone a bath:
>in an innocent and naughty way,i'd say..yes!hahaha

Smoked:
>i did in college

Made yourself throw-up:
>yes to relieve a friggin' headache

Loved someone so much it made you cry?:
>hmmm

Broken a bone?:
>nah

Played truth or dare:
>yes

Been in a physical fight:
>ahahaha many punching and kicking with my sis when we were growing up

Wait for someone's phone call all night:
>during those young in-lovey dovey days

Saved AIM/Yahoo conversations:
>yes

Saved e-mails:
>yep

Fallen for one of your best friends:
>not my style

Made out with JUST a friend?:
>secret hehehe

Used someone:
>no way!

Whats your good luck charm?
>a hundred peso bill that I refuse to spend whatever situation im into

Best song you ever heard:
>yellow by coldplay

What's your bedroom like:
>white paint blue curtains

Last thing you said:
>quiet!

What is beside you:
>err wall

Last thing you ate:
>fruit-tella cream yummy

What kind of shampoo do you use?:
>pantene glossy shine

Best thing that has happened to you this year:
>secret =)

Worst thing that has happened to you this year:
>was denied a visa for travel in japan last April wah!

Who was the last person that called you:
> gina

Who was the last person you slow danced with:
>a cousin i think

What makes you laugh the most?:
>Mr. Enrique A. Tutaan's antics

What makes you smile?
>crazy text messages,silly jokes and situations

Last Person..
You yelled at:
>guian!

Who broke your heart:
>they know who they are

Told you that they love you:
>my kids

Do you wear contacts or glasses:
>glasses

Do you like yourself:
>i don't like myself.I "LOVE" myself

What are you listening to right now?
>evanescence - my immortal

What did you do yesterday:
>work til 8am,got drunk til 1pm,slept til 5pm then went to a birthday party at 9pm.whew!

Have you hated someone in your family:
>yeah use to hate all of 'em

Got any awards:
>most cooperative in 6th grade lol

If you could change anything about yourself, what would you change?:
>I won't change anything about me,I want to change the people around me though.

No comments: