Thursday, May 31, 2007

Is That You Lola?

--found this post at some forum..oh la la!Point-blank precision...


stormee-d

Joined: 1/28/2007
Msg: 399
view profile
History

Posted: 4/10/2007 7:18:54 AM
"lostpleasefindme" ....
Firstly, let me explain that i have developed this type of thinking - from seeing and hearing about many relationships that are failing, have failed, or will fail because ONE partner is not willing to sexually satisfy the other. Perhaps if one does not want to be cheated on, they shoud try satisfying their partner, no? Why do you think there is so much cheating (in all forms) going on?

I don't believe committing to another or getting married should mean "no good sex for the rest of your life"! If a person knew this would happen, beforehand, you can bet there would be a whole lot less people staying long in a relationship!

And yes, if I wouldn't do it for my man (or a woman for that matter) - and he desperately wanted it done, I'd probably give him $50 and tell him to go get it done elsewhere... he wouldn't HAVE to "cheat".

Lastly, did I say anything about it being ME that was craving oral sex that bad? ... NOPE!

- Bow..

No comments: